This is part 2 of my Zionist controls the Banks Myth, and I will also be examining the claim of Zionist control of International Media. In this article we will be looking at the institutions who are the major stock owners of the banks and media, so lets begin.
Top ten Banks as of 2011:
1. Citibank (Citigroup); Top Stock owner FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments), 114,721,008 shares. FMR LLC founder Edward Johnson II, Key people: Edward Johnson, III (Chairman & CEO), Abigail Johnson (President, Fidelity Personal Workplace and Institutional Services), Kathleen Murphy (President, Fidelity Personal Investing). Johnson surname is not a Jewish surname, but is of Norman (English) origin, which arose in England with the Norman conquest. (sources Yahoo Finance and http://www.houseofnames.com/johnson-family-crest)
2. JP Morgan Chase; Top Stock owner: STATE STREET CORPORATION at 155,008,429 shares: Jay Hooley (President and CEO), of SSC. The Hooley surname is English in origin. http://www.houseofnames.com/hooley-family-crest
3. HBC Bank; Top stock owner: FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments) at 12,709,655 shares. See Johnson family above.
4. Bank of America; Top stock owner: STATE STREET CORPORATION at 455,747,401 shares. See Jay Hooley above.
5. Credit Agricole Group; French bank not listed on Yahoo Finance.
6. Royal Bank of Scotland: “The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (LSE: RBS) is a British banking and insurance holding company in which the UK Government (HM Treasury) holds an 84% stake.” sources wiki, and “London Stock Exchange – RBS agrees key terms of Asset Protection Scheme, 3 November 2009”.
7. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group; Top stock owners: FISHER INVESTMENTS, INC. at 41,007,509 shares. Owner and CEO of FI is Kenneth L. Fisher. Fisher is an Old English spelling of Fischer, which has it’s roots in England after the Norman Conquest. http://www.houseofnames.com/fisher-family-crest
8. Mizuho Financial Group; Top stock owner: BRANDES INVESTMENT PARTNERS L.P. at 25,298,600; stock owner: Charles H. Brandes. Brandes surname is Germanic in origin. http://www.houseofnames.com/brandes-family-crest
9. HBOS; owned by the Lloyds Banking Group; largest stock owner of Lloyds: CITIGROUP INC. at 8,354,258 shares. See above on Citigroup.
10. BNP Paribas; Top stock owners: Due to this French based company being a S.A. company public info on stock ownership is unavailable.
Top Banks list, source http://www.therichest.org/business/richest-banks-in-the-world-2011/.
So we can see that the Anglos and other people of European ancestry dominates the banking system, and certainly not the Jews or Zionists. Now lets turn our attention to the “Zionist controls the media” claim.
1. Walt Disney; top stock owner: FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments) at 75,296,433 shares. Aha! So we find the Johnson family popping up again. Also the number 2 largest stockholder is State Street, which has Jay Hooley as CEO. See above for information on both.
2. News Corporation; top stock owner: Capital Research Global Investors, CEO David I. Fisher, Chairman. Another Fisher surname. See above about the Fisher surname. Also, I want to point out that the claim that Rupert Murdoch is Jewish is false, and no, his mother Mrs. Greene is not Jewish…they are of Irish descent.
3. Time Warner; top stock owner: DODGE & COX INC at 55,835,352 shares. This institution is also the second largest stock holder of News Corp. John Gunn is both Chairman and CEO of D&C. The Gunn surname has it’s origins with the Viking settlers of Scotland. http://www.houseofnames.com/gunn-family-crest
4. CBS Corporation; top stock owner: WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC. at 44,852,020 shares (JP Morgan Chase is the second largest stock owner, see above about JP). Guess who’s the top stock owner of W&RF? FMR LLC!! Back to the Johnson family yet again!
5. Viacom; top stock owner: MFC (Manulife Financial) Global Investment Management (U.S.), LLC at 3,245,945 shares. Donald Guloien, President and Chief Executive Officer
Gail C.A. Cook-Bennett, Chair of the Board of Directors. Don’t know of any Jews with the surname Guloien, which appear to be a variant spelling of Gullyen. Bennett: “Bennett is an English and Irish language surname derived from the medieval given name Benedict (Latin, Benedictus, “blessed”). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennett_%28name%29
6. NBCUniversal; subsidiary of General Electric and Comcast; top stock owner of GE: VANGUARD GROUP, INC. at 412,335,282 shares (FMR LLC and STATE STREET are also on the list…again.). William McNabb, President, John J. Brennan, Chairman
John C. Bogle, Founder. McNabb surname is of Scottish origin http://www.houseofnames.com/mcnabb-family-crest. Brennan, is of Irish origin http://www.houseofnames.com/Brennan-history?A=54323-292. Bogle, is of German and Scottish origin http://www.houseofnames.com/Bogle-history?A=54323-292
7. BBC; public service broadcaster, based in the UK, and led by Lord Patten of Barnes
(Chairman, BBC Trust), Mark Thompson ,(Director-General). The Barnes surname arose in England during the Norman conquest http://www.houseofnames.com/barnes-family-crest. The Thompson surname is Scottish in origin http://www.houseofnames.com/Thompson+-family-crest.
8. Reuters; owner: Thomson Corp. David Thomson, Shirley Thomson Chairman. The Thomas surname is also Scottish in origin. http://www.houseofnames.com/Thomson-history?A=54323-292
So there you have it folks. People mostly of Scottish, Irish, Germanic, and English ancestry dominates ownership of the Media and Banking sectors. So the correct claim is that there are many Jewish employees in both sectors…not owners. Those who promote the myth of Jewish ownership of both sectors, really need to do their homework.
Oh, and you can get this information at Yahoo Finance.